Following our successful trial visits with schools in September, Bekonscot are pleased to now be accepting school bookings again.
As an outdoor attraction and with numbers limited during the time of your visit, we are able to provide a safe venue for visiting groups. Additional measures have been put in place to ensure that you and your pupils have an enjoyable experience whilst remaining within government guidelines.
- All schools must book in advance (numbers of tickets available for sale to the public will be reduced during your visit)
- Only 1 school will be allowed on site per day
- A maximum group size of 60 pupils plus adults per day
- An adult to child ratio of 1:5 or less is required to ensure that group sizes remain at 6 or under
- Workshops are available but are limited to a maximum group size of 24 (3 sessions per day)
- Adults must wear face coverings whilst in the Education Centre
- More detailed activity sheets are being developed for use by those wishing to have a self-led visit. These will be emailed in advance for printing prior to your visit.
Bekonscot does not charge a cancellation fee, should there be a need to change plans in the future. We are therefore very happy to accept bookings into the summer term 2021 when we all hope that life will show some semblance of normality.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of organising a school visit, please contact our Education Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org