Bookings are now being taken for school visits from 12th April 2021 onwards.
As an outdoor attraction and with numbers limited during the time of your visit, we are able to provide a safe venue for visiting groups. Additional measures have been put in place to ensure that you and your pupils have an enjoyable experience whilst remaining within government guidelines.
- All schools must book in advance via email email@example.com or phone 01494 417095
- Only 1 school will be allowed on site per day
- A maximum group size of 90 pupils plus adults per day
- An adult to child ratio of 1:5 or less is required to ensure that group sizes remain at 6 or under
- Workshops are available but are limited to a maximum group size of 30 (3 sessions per day)
- Adults must wear face coverings whilst in the Education Centre
- More detailed activity sheets are being developed for use by those wishing to have a self-led visit. These will be emailed in advance for printing prior to your visit.
This year Bekonscot will be extending the season until Sunday 12th December. From December 1st we will be running our Winter Wonderland event. Numerous festive scenes will appear around the village and the Snowflake Train ride will provide a magical Christmas visit for your pupils.
Bekonscot does not charge a cancellation fee should Government restrictions force a change of plans in the future. If you would like to discuss the possibility of organising a school visit, please contact our Education Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org