Tickets must be purchased in advance through our online booking system.
Entry tickets are available for a selection of arrival times each day, starting at 10:00 with last admissions at 16:00. The Village closes at 17:30. Please arrive within your allotted time slot and we ask that you leave within three hours to allow space for other visitors.
Online tickets are available from three weeks in advance.
To be COVID-19 safe:
- Do not visit Bekonscot if you or one of your party has any COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain social distance and bring your face mask in case you need it and for use if you enter our shop area
- Use the hand-sanitiser available at entry, exit and within the village
- You can wash your hands in our toilets whenever you need to
- We are accepting card payments only
- The Play Area, Education Centre and Coin-operated attractions are currently closed to protect social distancing
- The Tearoom is open for hot and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches and hot rolls to eat outside and under our shelters; but not hot meals
- No picnics are allowed at present to protect social distancing
- We have staff on hand to help you enjoy your visit. Please follow their instructions and let them know any concerns