Tickets must be purchased in advance through our online booking system.
Entry tickets are available for a selection of arrival times each day, starting at 10:00 with last admissions at 16:00. The Village closes at 17:30. Please arrive within your allotted time slot and we ask that you leave within three hours to allow space for other visitors.
To be COVID-19 safe:
- Do not visit Bekonscot if you or one of your party has any COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain social distance and bring your face mask in case you need it and for use if you enter our shop area
- Use the hand-sanitiser available at entry, exit and within the village
- You can wash your hands in our toilets whenever you need to
- We are accepting card payments only
- The Play Area, Education Centre and Coin-operated attractions are currently closed to protect social distancing
- The Tearoom is open for hot and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches and hot rolls to eat outside and under our shelters; but not hot meals
- No picnics are allowed at present to protect social distancing
- We have staff on hand to help you enjoy your visit. Please follow their instructions and let them know any concerns