Visit the Ed Shed to find out more about Bekonscot and the time that it was built. Interactive exhibits tell the story of life in the 1930s whilst our themed play activities will keep younger visitors entertained. All ages will find something of interest in the Ed Shed
- Dress up in 1930s style
- Guess the mystery objects
- Train table, magnetic map and gears game
- Information boards telling the story of Bekonscot
- 1930’s rooms and memorabilia
- Find out how our models are created
The Ed Shed is open all day at weekends and during school holidays. During term time the centre will be open after 2pm and when not in use for school workshops.