Postcode for Satnav: HP9 2PL
We are signposted from the motorway, please follow the brown signs.
1. Take A40 to Beaconsfield Old Town.
2. Take A355 towards Amersham, passing over railway line.
3. Turn left into Ledborough Lane.
4. At end, turn left into Beaconsfield New Town.
5. After 100 yards, turn left again into Warwick Road. Bekonscot’s free parking is 200 yards on right behind St Teresa’s Church. Please note we have a limited number of spaces. There is a small pay and display car park very close by as well. Our car parking marshals will be able to help you find somewhere to park.
Chiltern Railways run regular services to Beaconsfield station from London Marylebone (25 mins), Oxford, Aylesbury, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, High Wycombe and beyond.
Bekonscot is a short 5 minute walk from Beaconsfield station so you can be with us in less than 45 minutes from London’s West End. Book your train ticket to Bekonscot here now!