Postcode for Satnav: HP9 2PL
- Follow the Brown Signs to the A355 Amersham to Beaconsfield Road.
- At the staggered crossroads turn into Ledborough Lane, again marked with a brown sign.
- Proceed to the end of Ledborough Lane then turn left towards Beaconsfield Town Centre.
- Take the first left into Warwick road where the St Theresa’s church carpark will be on your right hand side.
- If you are driving a large vehicle please proceed beyond Warwick Road and turn left at the Waitrose roundabout. St Theresa’s carpark can be accessed on the left via the Waitrose carpark .Please note we have a limited number of spaces. There are several pay and display car parks nearby. Our car parking marshals will be able to help you find somewhere to park.
Chiltern Railways run regular services to Beaconsfield station from London Marylebone (25 mins), Oxford, Aylesbury, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, High Wycombe and beyond.
Bekonscot is a short 5 minute walk from Beaconsfield station so you can be with us in less than 45 minutes from London’s West End. Book your train ticket to Bekonscot here now!
We welcome coaches to “set down” and “pick up” from our car park. Our car park marshals will direct the driver where they may go in the interim. Please remember to contact us first if you are proposing to come by coach or mini bus. You can find out more information about Coach Groups here.