Postcode for Satnav: HP9 2PL
Temporary directions due to local road closures
- Take A40 to Beaconsfield Old Town.
- At second roundabout take B474 into Old and New Beaconsfield.
- Proceed over railway bridge to next roundabout.
- At the roundabout turn right and proceed down the side of Waitrose supermarket.
- Turn left into St Teresa’s Church car park.
Please note we have a limited number of spaces. There are several pay and display car parks nearby. Our car parking marshals will be able to help you find somewhere to park.
Chiltern Railways run regular services to Beaconsfield station from London Marylebone (25 mins), Oxford, Aylesbury, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, High Wycombe and beyond.
Bekonscot is a short 5 minute walk from Beaconsfield station so you can be with us in less than 45 minutes from London’s West End. Book your train ticket to Bekonscot here now!
We welcome coaches to “set down” and “pick up” from our car park. Our car park marshals will direct the driver where they may go in the interim. Please remember to contact us first if you are proposing to come by coach or mini bus. You can find out more information about Coach Groups here.