Join us on Thursday 26th September for an after hours event as part of the Chilterns Heritage Festival, organised by the Chiltern Society.
Bekonscot will be hosting a special evening event from 6pm until 8pm where a limited number of visitors will have exclusive access to the village and the opportunity to see the magic of the village lit up at dusk.
- Introductory talk about the history of Bekonscot
- Behind the scenes our of the model making workshops
- Ride on the Bekonscot Light Railway
- Light refreshments available in the tearoom.
- See the village lit at dusk
Tickets for the event are £15 for adults (£12 for Chiltern Society members) and £6 for children.
Tickets must be purchased in advance from the Chiltern Society https://chilternsociety.org.uk/event/bekonscot-model-village-exclusive-after-hours-tour/