Getting HereBack to homepage
Postcode for Satnav: HP9 2PL
We are signposted from the motorway, please follow the brown signs.
1. Take A40 to Beaconsfield Old Town.
2. Take A355 towards Amersham, passing over railway line.
3. Turn left into Ledborough Lane.
4. At end, turn left into Beaconsfield New Town.
5. After 100 yards, turn left again into Warwick Road. Bekonscot’s free parking is 200 yards on right, please note we have a limited number of spaces. There is a small pay and display car park very close by as well. Our car parking marshals will be able to help you find somewhere to park. Parking is also available at nearby St Teresa’s Church.
Download our map of the Beaconsfield area, or our leaflet to find out more about Bekonscot.
Chiltern Railways run regular services to Beaconsfield station (5 min walk) from London Marylebone (25 mins), Aylesbury, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, High Wycombe and beyond. You can be at Bekonscot in less than 45 minutes from London’s West End. Book your train ticket to Bekonscot here now!
There are several local routes from surrounding areas, there are also national routes which run to High Wycombe where you can easily change to a local service such as Arriva’s.
Coaches and Mini Buses
We welcome coaches to “set down” and “pick up” from our car park, our car park marshals will direct the driver where they may go in the interim. Please enter the car park by driving down by the side of Waitrose supermarket and turning left into St Teresa’s Church car park. Please remember to contact us first if you are proposing to come by coach or mini bus. You can find out more information about Coach Groups here.